About GuideVine: Our Story
In 2012, one of our co-founders happily got married. As he and his wife envisioned their future together they realized it was the right time to find a financial advisor. Both were familiar and comfortable in the financial sphere and set off on their search open-minded and confident. Yet what followed was all too common: online searches and a list of referrals from family and friends led to a series of awkward and unproductive meetings. It was clear to them that there had to be a better way. GuideVine was born out of this personal experience with a mission to help consumers find the right financial advisor for them.
How it works
Tell Us Your Preferences
Tell us a little about yourself and what you are looking for in a financial advisor. We use this info to filter advisors that could be a match
View Your Advisor Matches
We show you 10 advisors that fit your profile, easily sortable by video views, relevance and score. Begin exploring and get to know them
Get Detailed Advisor Information
Choose which advisors to learn more about: their backgrounds, videos and feedback. And most importantly, you choose which, if any, to meet
GuideVine is the best place for you to find expert financial advisors and content suited for your individual financial situation. Our personalized matches help connect you with advisors that share your values and meet your needs. We help to break down the barriers of unfamiliarity and trust that stand in the way of this important personal decision. On GuideVine, you can:
- Filter through a broad pool of advisors, from multiple firms, with varied expertise, all in one place
- Find advisors tailored to your individual needs and circumstance
- "Virtually meet" advisors by watching their videos and seeing if they could be a fit
- Get free help from one of our concierges
- Keep the decisions in your hands - view only the content you want - connect only with advisors you feel comfortable with
- Access videos, profiles, authenticated reviews from your personal network, community experiences and advisor regulatory histories
- Learn about finance topics tailored to you and contribute to the GuideVine community
- Enjoy unlimited free access to all of GuideVine - watch videos, read content, research and meet advisors
Co-founder and CEO
Co-founder and Advisor
Let us know what you think about GuideVine!
Tell us what you think!
We aspire to create a trust-based place for consumers to find the right financial advisor for themselves.
Feel free to share any ideas or feedback to make GuideVine better - we would love to hear from our users, and share exciting updates coming in the next few months!
Our home is NYC, and we’re always on the lookout for folks here and in Los Angeles, especially in Marketing and Advisor Success roles. If you are interested in joining the team, email us at email@example.com