A Little About Me:
I love being at the top of my game. I was a Division 1 tennis player at Brown University where I graduated with honors, worked as a business consultant in D.C., immersed myself into the study of Ayurvedic medicine, served on the faculty at Texas A&M college of medicine, graduated Summa Cum Laude from the UT Health Science Center, and am now am a CFP® professional,…
A Little About Me:
I love being at the top of my game. I was a Division 1 tennis player at Brown University where I graduated with honors, worked as a business consultant in D.C., immersed myself into the study of Ayurvedic medicine, served on the faculty at Texas A&M college of medicine, graduated Summa Cum Laude from the UT Health Science Center, and am now am a CFP® professional, wealth advisor, and partner at the firm my Dad started over 30 years ago.
At the same time, family is also extremely important to me. My husband and I have two young children, and strive to strike a balance between it all, which can be tough sometimes, but we keep trying! I also get that with everything going on in your life, it’s confusing to understand where to go next with your finances.
What I Want to Tell You About Financial Planning:
An advisor and a good plan, that is right for you, can make a difference. There are a lot of fancy ways to say this, but it is simple, the less you worry the better you live. When you have the right roadmap that you can get behind, one of the biggest fears you have: [money + the future] can be tamed and if not completely alleviated. You live the life you want because you can let those irrational fears go and have a roadmap that keeps affirming you are okay. You have a person with the right tools and knowledge showing you that you do not have to be Warren Buffet to have the life you always wanted and one that feels abundant.
I see this again and again; good planning and collaboration can make a difference in our clients’ lives. Letting people know they are okay leads to ease. Ease can lead to abundance. That’s it.
Your Wealth Your Way:
You should feel good about your money in whatever way that looks like for you. You can avoid companies who do things you don’t agree with, support the companies doing the work you believe in, and set up your own charitable strategies. I am passionate about helping you make the difference you want to with your wealth.
The Past Informs the Present
• B.A. Brown University - Honors in Economics and Urban Studies
• Nationally Ranked Division 1 Tennis Player
• Goldman Sach’s Internship Award Recipient
• Research Analyst for Corporate Executive Board, Washington D.C.
• Ayurvedic 2 Year Studies Certificate: The Ayurvedic Institute, Albuquerque NM
• Certified Celebrations of Life Legacy Navigator: An Independent Life Reflection Story Facilitator
• Master’s UT Health Science Center Houston - Summe Cum Laude Graduate in Public Health
• Graduate Research Assistant for Multi-Million Dollar Research Grant to Reduce Obesity in Low Income Children Across Texas
• Faculty Member Texas A&M College of Medicine
• Designed & Implemented Women’s Wellness Program for Women in East Austin
• Faculty & Board Member Sundara Yoga Therapy Trauma & Anxiety Reduction Program
• Series 7 Certification
• Series 66 Certification
• Certified Insurance Broker