On March 2nd, 2016, GuideVine CEO Raghav Sharma joined Experian’s Credit Chat to discuss how to look for and choose a financial advisor. The session took place across twitter and the Blab live video platform.
Topics covered included:
- Have you ever seen a financial advisor? If not, how come?
- When do you think someone should see a financial advisor?
- What questions should you ask when choosing a financial advisor?
- What types of qualifications and experience should an advisor have?
- How can you determine how compatible this financial advisor will be with you?
- What services do financial planners offer?
- What are red flags to watch out for when meeting a financial advisor?
- How are financial advisers compensated for providing services to you?
- How often does a person need to see a financial advisor?
- Any final tips for those looking for a financial advisor?
To learn more about the Experian Credit Chat series and the personal finance topics covered, click here.